Thursday, August 22, 2019

Artist Ant Interviews People Summer Series #60: Michael Corrigan 8/22/19


Interviewer: Anthony Andujar Jr

Interviewee:  Michael Corrigan

    Hello and welcome to the Artist Ant Interviews People Summer Series! Welcome to another edition to my latest talks with local and global creatives that are alive, hustling and thriving in their respective crafts!  Today I have a special guest that I’ve known since my early days of a bit of middle school and high school. Now, usually I tend to interview illustrators, painters, musicians, poets ,writers, and creatives of different calibers and levels, both novice and pro. But for this post, a friend of mine wanted to be a part of the blog, and since this summer series isn’t necessarily exclusive to just creatives, I figured I’d give him some spotlight. 

   This individual wanted to pick specific questions, and usually I don’t let anyone pick a question since I tend to require my interviewees to answer all of them. But for this individual, I allowed him to pick questions that he preferred to answer. Sometimes its not always the creatives and their creative mind. Sometimes, it's just about the person and what they want to show, and express, and sometimes, people need that sort of outlet. So, without further ado, ladies and robots of the cyberspace highways, I present to you Michael Corrigan. 


Q9.  If you had a superpower what would it be and why? 

 MC:  Mind power, because it's my favorite thing. 


Q16. Where do you hope to see yourself in five years? 

 MC:  Well, I hope to get married. 

Q21. What's one thing that you're proud of? 

MC: Being gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment